Innovators (Ages 15 – 17)
Teenagers have fresh ideas and big dreams. They are the innovators of tomorrow. As they enter the world of part-time employment, these young dreamers are beginning to drive and becoming more independent. With this new independence comes a need for a checking account with a debit card, credit card (with parent or guardian as co-maker), ATM access and 24-hour online access with bill payment capabilities. Our Innovators Account offers these products and services that teens desire.
Innovators Benefits Include:
- FREE gift at account opening
- Earn dividends on balances of $50 or more
- Fun Bucks worth 5% of deposits of $10 or more at the end of each quarter when you opt in to our Fun Savings Incentive Program1
- FREE 24-hour account access through MATT Web, MATT Phone, and Mobile Banking
- Eligible for Savings Builder Share Certificate that can be opened with as little as $5, money may be added to the certificate at any time and it earns more dividends as it grows to a higher balance
- Student Reloadable Visa® Card
- FREE Visa® Debit Card or ATM card
- FREE Bill Payer2
- No monthly fee checking
- Platinum credit card with parent or guardian as co-maker
Open a youth account at any branch location. Remember to bring proof of address and social security card or proof of social security number.
1 Maximum Fun Bucks earnings per quarter may not exceed $100. Funds awarded and deposited into the Fun Bucks Account are contingent with certain restrictions that apply. Fun Bucks expire after (1) one year from date of issuance. Fun Bucks are paid quarterly and the rate is 5% on deposits of $10 or more with an APY (Annual Percentage Yield) of 5.09%.
2 A monthly inactivity fee of $6.95 will be assessed if Bill Payer is not used to pay at least one bill during the previous 90 days per suffix enrolled.