Adventurers (Ages 12 – 14)
Pre-teens love adventure. At this age, many young members are already thinking about ways to earn their own money and are doing so by babysitting, cutting lawns or performing other odd jobs or chores.
Our Adventurers Account is an ideal way for them to earn more with dividends on their savings. These young entrepreneurs may also purchase a Student Reloadable Visa® Card, which helps get them ready for the responsibility and discipline they'll need with a real credit card later in life. Only this card is prepaid by you, so your child can't go over the limit.
Adventurers Benefits Include:
- FREE gift at account opening
- Prize with each deposit
- Earn dividends on balances of $50 or more
- Fun Bucks worth 5% of deposits of $10 or more at the end of each quarter when you opt in to our Fun Savings Incentive Program1
- FREE 24-hour account access through MATT Web, MATT Phone, and Mobile Banking
- Eligible for Savings Builder Share Certificate that can be opened with as little as $5, money may be added to the certificate at any time and it earns more dividends as it grows to a higher balance
Open a youth account at any branch location. Remember to bring proof of address and social security card or proof of social security number.
1 Maximum Fun Bucks earnings per quarter may not exceed $100. Funds awarded and deposited into the Fun Bucks Account are contingent with certain restrictions that apply. Fun Bucks expire after one (1) year from date of issuance. Fun Bucks are paid quarterly and the rate is 5% on deposits of $10 or more with an APY (Annual Percentage Yield) of 5.09%.