Let us help you fund your dreams beyond high school!
Sallie Mae's® Smart Option Student Loan
High school days are coming to an end and savings, allowance, scholarships, federal loans, or other financial aid may not be enough to cover all of your education expenses. Like many students, you may need to consider a private student loan. We have teamed up with Sallie Mae®, the nation's number one financial services company specializing in education, to hook you up with an affordable student loan solution. Enjoy a stress-free education experience by getting the money you need at a cost you can afford.
With Sallie Mae's Smart Option Student Loan you can save hundreds, even thousands of dollars in repayment compared to a typical 15-year private student loan where payments are deferred during school. That'll free up some money so when you're finished with school, you can enjoy the rewards of higher education!
Features and Benefits:
- Competitive Annual Percentage Rates
- Borrow up to 100% of school certified education costs (minimum $1,000)
- Multiple in-school repayment options available
- Borrower benefits available – like rewards and interest rate reductions
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate
- Fast and easy-to-complete online application takes about 20 minutes
- 24/7 online account management
Student Credit Card
Learning how to manage credit responsibly will allow you to avoid costly mistakes later in life. Students that are 18 and older can apply for our Platinum credit card with parent or guardian as a co-signer. The Visa® Platinum credit card offers the advantage of our lowest rate available.
Visa Platinum Card details:
- $500 maximum credit line
- No annual fee
- No cash advance or balance transfer fees
- Worldwide acceptance of Visa®
- Zero Liability fraud protection
- Free fraud monitoring
- 24-hour member service access
- Manage your credit card via MATT Web
- View purchase history and make payments
New and Used Auto Loans
Are you ready to purchase a car? We offer affordable and competitive financing options on both new and used automobiles. Plus, first time car buyers who take a loan with us, receive a $250 first time car buyer incentive1.
- Maximum term of the loan is up to 72 months, based on the amount financed and model year
- Financing is available up to 110% of the MSRP/NADA retail value or up to 100% of the purchase price, whichever is less
- Proof of insurance is required
- Extended vehicle warranty, GAP insurance and payment protection products are available
- Payments can be made by mail, phone, MATT Web Online Banking or at any branch location
1Based on the absence of an automobile tradeline on credit report.